To apply for a paid or unpaid internship at Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
please provide a cover letter, resume, transcript and writing samples that will convince us
to hire you to email@example.com
- Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Ranked One of New York City's Best Places to Work by Crain's Magazine
- Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Receives Touro College Outstanding Employer Award
- Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.'s First Intern from 2000, Nancy Okeke, who is now a practicing dentist in New York City
- Adam Leitman Bailey's First Intern Nancy Okeke, is Now a Practicing Dentist in the U.S. Navy!
- High School Students Thank Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
- Students From Colleges, Universities and Law Schools Thank Adam Leitman Bailey For His Mentoring, Motivational Speeches, Lectures, and Donations
- "Having worked among the accomplished staff at ALB [Adam Leitman Bailey], I have raised the expectations I set for myself, which in turn has made me a better person. As a result, I have become more ambitious and unwilling to settle for anything less than the full extent of my potential."
- "This internship has made an important impact ..."
- "It does not take much knowledge for me to be able to tell that you are an outstanding attorney and learning under your wing has been special. Your work ethic is inspiring ..." -- Ian
- "I now have a clear impression of how to make my company strive for the true 'key of success."
- Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Intern Raquel Beckford Featured in The New York Times
- "During my time here, I found that by setting high expectations for me, the firm encouraged me to produce high quality work, and push myself to achieve greatness." --Lindsay Garroway
- "I just came off the best work experience of my life ... The culture you have managed to create in your office is extraordinary ... Thank you for all the experiences this internship opened me." -- Justin
- "Adam’s perpetual generosity, ingenuity, and sincerity truly made my summer into an experience that I will never forget. Working with ALB, P.C. has really molded me into a strong, independent individual." -- Brittany
- "... throughout this summer I have grown and become an independent young woman who is ready to take on anything." -- Diane Montecuollo
- “I truly felt that everyone was more than a mere employee, we were all friends and part of a family. This atmosphere made it not just “a job” for the semester, but rather a joy to come in during the week and interact with other intelligent and driven individuals.”-- Benjamin