** Spring 2020 Grad – ideal candidate will be continuing on to law school in 2 years**
By uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of our generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. The firm is dedicated to being the best in its field and works just as aggressively to recruit the sharpest minds and most talented professionals as it does to achieve results in the courtroom.
Please review our website for more information on working at the firm and why we continue to win awards for being the best place to work: alblawfirm.com/careers
Adam Leitman Bailey, PC, seeks a full-time Collections Specialist to join our finance department. The Collections Specialist will be working with the Billing Department, Attorneys, and the Chief Operating Officer. The position will also be responsible for the control, monitoring and collection of accounts receivables that have been assigned. This position works closely with attorneys and clients by phone, email, websites, and letters to expedite payment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly reminder statements and letters
- Analysis/reconciliation of detail transactions
- Monthly client reports for collection and follow-up
- Working closely with attorneys and clients
- 0 -1+ years of collections experience
- Well-organized self-starter
- Maintains thorough follow-up and documentation of accounts via multiple software systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to follow through to completion of assigned projects
- Proficiency with Office 2013, especially Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Tabs is a plus
Please include a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest along with your application in order to be considered. You can apply directly to LinkedIn or email the Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com with the necessary documents.
This role is full-time, however, individuals looking to start now can work part-time, and will become full-time after graduating in Spring 2020.