Real Estate Closing Attorney (3+ Years of Experience)
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. is now accepting applications for an attorney position in our residential real estate closing department.
By uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of our generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. The firm excels by solely practicing real estate law and only taking on projects and cases where it is among the best in the field. Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has achieved groundbreaking results in the courtroom, in the board room, at the closing table, in the lobbies of legislative bodies, and in every other venue where talented legal advocacy is key to its clients’ interests.
The Attorney works in the transactional department. The position’s essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to: conducting real estate closings from contract to closing.
– Assist with purchasing and sales
– Assist with closings, closing schedules and represent the lender at closing proceedings.
– Handle due diligence gathering; review of board meeting minutes/notes; review offering plans for banks; prepare closing statements; review title reports/lien searches; execute/conduct closings on behalf of the lender
– Preparation of banking documents.
– Transaction assistance.
– Document review and drafting.
– Meeting scheduling and management, and coordinating schedules.
– File creation, organization and maintenance.
– Interaction with various executive level clients. The duties and functions will require confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
-Manage incoming correspondence (emails, mail) and upload same in case databases.
Honors & Awards:
– Crain’s Best Places To Work (2010,2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
– Chambers USA Leading Firm
– Best Law Firms US Best Lawyers
– Super Lawyers
– Highest “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell
– Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
– Commercial Observer Most Powerful Real Estate Attorney ·
– Marquis Who’s Who
– American Lawyer
Benefits include: Rolls Royce of Health Insurance, Firm Funded Dental Cleanings and Vision Check-ups, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(K) plan, Commuter benefits, Subsidized Gym Memberships, and availability to work from home or one of the most beautiful offices in NYC. Every attorney receives their own office with a spectacular view.
To apply please provide a cover letter and resume to Ashley Weiner, email@example.com