Visual Design Associate
The Visual Design Associate will work closely with the firm’s Managing Partner and rest of the marketing team to assist in implementing the firm’s integrated marketing strategy, utilizing strong skills in design, videography and photography (including directing, producing, shooting, and editing), and branding. The position requires someone who has incredible attention to detail and unquestioned ability to multitask as well as experience with completing projects from start to finish, efficiently and accurately. The individual will want to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, and will be willing to “pitch in” to help with ad hoc tasks within the marketing department as well as the wider firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the firm through filming and/or photographing key events and speaking engagements
- Editing content and creatively using it across various marketing channels
- Working with a range of media to create/maintain marketing collateral – merchandise, office supplies, etc.
- Thinking creatively to propose and develop new design concepts for the firm’s print and digital marketing materials – graphics, layouts, flyers, ads, website, social media images, etc.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks such as content creation in line with the firm’s voice and brand, helping to ensure the firm’s website and social media channels are regularly updated with appropriate visual content, and providing general support to the marketing team
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (studies/internships may count) in marketing and photography/videography with the passion to continue developing in these areas a MUST
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, or Premiere Pro) also a MUST
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain deadlines and multitask
- Proficiency in WordPress (or other similar CMS), basic knowledge of website design a PLUS
Please include a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest along with your application in order to be considered. You can apply directly to LinkedIn or email the Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com with the necessary documents.
By uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of our generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. The firm is dedicated to being the best in its field and works just as aggressively to recruit the sharpest minds and most talented professionals as it does to achieve results in the courtroom.
Because the firm is so proud of its legal results, it also takes extreme pride in its reputation. That is where our brilliant marketing team comes into play, working diligently to create quality content, maintain professional branding across its website, social media profiles, and all materials/collateral, ensure the firm’s attorneys serve as industry thought leaders, and otherwise promote Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. as a top real estate firm. We know the importance of visual content and seeks to add an individual who can help ensure the firm is always putting its best “face” forward.
Please review our website for more information on working at the firm and why we continue to win awards for being the best place to work: alblawfirm.com/careers