Getting Results When Purchasing & Selling Property
- The firm’s approach to transactions is that there are no problems, only roadblocks that need thoughtful or creative solutions.
- All contracts are sent to the other attorney within twenty-four hours of receipt of the deal sheet and other relevant information. (i.e. copy of deeds, stock certificate, tax information, etc.)
- When representing the purchaser, the firm immediately contact the managing agent to schedule an appointment to review minutes of cooperative board/ condominium board and reports of the building.
- The buildings financials and offering plan are reviewed promptly upon request and an analysis is provided within 24 hours of receipt of the financials.
- The firm returns all phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours or sooner.
- The firm is a full service real estate firm that not only assists you with a single deal but invites you into its real estate family by offering information, referrals, newsletters, updates on real estate issues as well as assisting with all your real estate needs.
- Real estate brokers trust the firm with their deals not only because of the firm’s ability to get results, but because it recognize them as useful team members, timely respond to all calls and provide continued advice on all real estate matters even before the deal has a potential buyer or seller. As one broker stated Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. “gets your deals closed … Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. gets contracts signed immediately … They are great at returning phone calls–you can leave them a message, and within an hour or two they will definitely get back to you no matter where they are or no matter what they are doing.”