Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Updates the Most Comprehensive New York State Free Market Lease Form Ever Written
Blumberg announced the publication of the most comprehensive New York State free market lease form ever written. The revised Blumberg form is entitled. No. 57, Apartment Lease for an Unregulated Apartment, with Guarantee, 8-21.
- Make it easier to navigate with all fill-in items on the first and last pages
- Deal with rent concessions
- Vastly strengthen the language protecting landlords against short term rentals with severe consequences for the tenant
- Provide stronger protection against smoking
- Account for the effect of pandemics
- Provide an expanded and extensive set of House Rules
- Increase type size to 10 pt. in double column format, to make it easier to read
- Comply with the HSTPA of 2019, as amended
The lease may be viewed without obligation at www.blumberglegalforms.com. Insert 57 in the search box, click on SEARCH and follow the instructions.
Blumberg publishes over 85 leases and related forms for use in New York State and nationwide. For fillable, downloadable forms go to www.blumberglegal forms.com. For paper forms go to www.blumberg.com.
Blumberg has been in business for over 133 years serving the legal community, commercial market and wider consumer market with corporate/LLC kits, corporate services and specialized legal products
View the leases here: https://blumberglegalforms.com/disclaimers.aspx?doc=57
PR Newswire, a provider of multimedia platforms and distribution that marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers leverage to engage key audiences, shared Blumberg’s publication of these comprehensive New York State free market leases. You can find the PR Newswire piece here.