Insider’s “Best Commercial Lease Clauses” Consulted Adam Leitman Bailey For His Legal Expertise And Drafting Of Some Of The Nation’s Top Lease Clauses
Published by Vendome Group, LLC, The Insider’s Best Commercial Lease Clauses comprises years’ worth of articles and model lease clauses from the nation’s top real estate attorneys. This massive book includes interviews with Adam Leitman Bailey as well as model lease clauses drafted by Mr. Bailey.
As noted from the Vedome Group LLC website:
Your Gold Mine of Model Lease Clauses
Now you can quickly and easily put the latest commercial leasing tools and techniques to work for you—boosting your real estate profits…protecting your interests…and solving your toughest leasing problems.
From the publishers of Commercial Lease Law Insider, you’ll find the help you need in Insider’s Best Commercial Lease Clauses. Packed with new information, it brings you…
- Hundreds of ready-to-use model lease clauses and other practical working tools, many updated or brand new.
- The newest and best leasing techniques, strategies, safeguards, tips, and hands-on advice from leading leasing experts nationwide.
- In-depth coverage of critically important leasing topics—including the hot new topics commercial real estate professionals must know about today.
Insider’s Best Commercial Lease Clauses helps you maximize revenues, minimize headaches, and deal effectively with all kinds of commercial leasing issues.
Written by some of the foremost lease experts in America, Insider’s Best Commercial Lease Clauses gives you a wealth of authoritative guidance—including new money-saving safeguards you can add to leases to make sure you don’t get burned—and new profit-building strategies you can put into action in your leasing operations at once. Here’s just a sample:
- Seven safeguards to add to a lease when providing a tenant improvement allowance
- 18 key protections to get when you give a tenant a termination option
- How to get a percentage of a tenant’s assignment profit
- When to require a letter of credit instead of a bond
- Five key points to include in a ‘fair’ rent acceleration clause
- How to set limits on a tenant’s right of first refusal to buy its space
- How to limit a tenant’s right to end its lease—or reduce its rent—if gross sales lag
- How to avoid the guaranty with a decreasing dollar cap trap
- 15 protections you should include in a food court lease
Insider’s Best Commercial Lease Clauses covers every important area of leasing today—including rent escalation, reduction, and deferral … dispute resolution … operating expenses and CAM costs … continuous operation … default … insurance…security deposits … alterations … damage and repairs … signage…sublets and assignments … rights … renewals … and terminations.