Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Drafts Residential Lease Agreements for Blumberg Forms
BlumbergExcelsior Introduces Comprehensive New Leases for Multi-Unit Apartments BlumbergExcelsior Inc., a leading supplier of online law forms, has introduced new comprehensive lease forms drafted by prominent real estate attorneys Adam Leitman Bailey and Dov Treiman of Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.
These documents include:
- Lease for a Regulated (Stabilized Apartment) (56)
- Lease for an Unregulated Apartment in New York City (57)
- Apartment House Rules, Nationwide (58)
- Apartment House Rules, New York (58)
- Apartment House Rules, New Jersey (58)
- Apartment House Rules, Connecticut (58)
- Apartment House Rules, Pennsylvania (58)
- Apartment House Rules, Florida (58)
- Lease for an Unregulated Apartment, Nationwide (59)
- Lease for an Unregulated Apartment, Florida (59)
- Lease for an Unregulated Apartment, New Jersey (59)
- Lease for an Unregulated Apartment, New York (59)
- Lease for a Single Family Home or an Apartment in a Small Building, Nationwide (62)
- Lease for a Single Family Home or an Apartment in a Small Building, New York (62)
- Laundry Service Agreement License, Nationwide (65)
- Laundry Service Agreement License, New York (65)
- Laundry Service Agreement Lease, Nationwide (66)
- Laundry Service Agreement Lease, New York (66)
- Lease for a Condominium Unit (102)
- Office License Agreement (3210)
According to Bob Blumberg, President and Chief Executive Officer at BlumbergExcelsior Inc., “These new lease forms account for changes and developments in the law during the last quarter century. Each comprehensive form better protects and secures property owners’ rights and also adapts the lease to current technological changes affecting property owners. By using these forms, property owners will be better able to increase and maintain rental income as well as comply with all applicable laws.”
These forms provide Blumberg customers with lease provisions to facilitate the eviction of tenants who chronically pay rent late, harbor pets illegally or refuse to vacate after the termination of the lease. These leases also regulate acceptable noise levels – including musical instruments and sound producing electronic devices, prohibit or regulate smoking; and include measures to decrease the proliferation and spread of mold.
“Blumberg’s legal team in conjunction with prominent real estate attorneys from Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. have put together the most remarkable lease agreements that will certainly better protect property owners” noted Mr. Blumberg.
BlumbergExcelsior Inc., established in 1887, is the leading supplier of paper and online legal forms in New York. Blumberg forms are respected by courts and attorneys for ease of use and the breath of practice areas covered. Blumberg legal forms include tenant and landlord forms, power of attorney, DBA forms and hundreds more. Online applications include New York Incorporation Online, New York LLC.
Click for more information about these lease forms and other BlumbergExcelsior products please visit our website at www.blumberg.com or request our Law Forms Catalog at www.blumberg.com/forms.
BlumbergExcelsior Inc. is a leading application service provider for legal applications including hundreds of law forms, online incorporations with corporate kits, LLC formations, bankruptcy filings, probate filings, severance agreements, HUD-1 settlement statements and more.
Click Here for all Forms