Appellate Developments in NYS Landlord Tenant Law: Installment #2
About This Course
Famed commentator and landlord-tenant practitioner Dov Treiman examines recent developments in Landlord Tenant Appellate Law.
In this one hour installment, Mr. Treiman covers:
- DFS of Springfield, Inc. v. DiMartino: Personal Jurisdiction
- Golden Mtn. Realty Inc. v. Severino: Forum for L&T Disputes
- Windy Acres Farm, Inc. v. Penepent: Propriety of Conditional Limitations
- Goldcrest Realty Co. v. 61 Bronx Riv. Rd. Owners, Inc.: Propriety of Conditional Limitations
- Gaia by the Park LLC v. Near: Rent Stabilization Coverage
- Limani Realty, LLC v. Zayfert: Pro Se Litigants
- MH Residential 1, LLC v. Barrett: Retaliatory Eviction
- Goldstone v. Gracie Terrace Apt. Corp.: Actual Partial Eviction
- Rosquist v. Richmond Senior Servs., Inc.: Housing Court Jurisdiction
- Horatio Arms, Inc. v. Celbert: Personal Jurisdiction
*This course qualifies as a Transitional course and can be taken by both Experienced and Newly Admitted attorneys in NY.